Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rewind

I forgot to mention the single woman that came into Zoetrope and sat near me. She had one drink and when the waiter brought her bill over he said, "I have taken care of your check, here is my number if you ever feel like giving me a call." I thought, "What the hell is wrong with me?" Daniel brought me back to reality and said that "she probably was 'somebody' and he recognised her so was trying to make a contact. I "could" have been somebody, sittiing here writing in my journal with a confident air about me. He wasn't to know that I was writing holidays notes, I could just as well have been writing a script! Yeah!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss T - re post 15 June - I sent you a TXT on the morning you left!!

Am loving the posts; keep it up, they are great. Did I miss San Fransisco Part 1?

Off to tap tonight - I missed last week, exhausted after work, and haven't practiced!!! Wish you were here so we could go to tap together!