Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Interim Blog 1

I have many things and subjects to talk about but I can't seem to decide which goes first.

So, I have a new job, in fact I have 2 new jobs that start tomorrow and next week. This means I will also tell you about my leaving the Skydeck - the disappointments and the joys.

I am housesitting in Coburg - enough said, but I will say more later.

Throughout my free days I observe people constantly, even when I am in my own world. Okay I do this anywhere and anytime but right now it fits in nicely with my 'in between jobs' status. I wonder though if the observations I have made are interesting and "blog worthy or just history". I have been dying to use that phrase for about 4 months. It was extremely funny the first time around but only one set of ears heard it. And he thought it was hilarious!

Anyway I will try to put finger to keypad in the next day or 2 but to be honest it's very tiring being lazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're waiting ......