Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tuesday 7th July and a bit of Wed 8th

A 2 hour wait in Auckland and we are so bored we just want to get home. The flight is just under 4 hours and I watch Tsotsi. Unfortunately the in flight entertainment system is not working properly for some people and after re-booting the whole system no one's is working. I miss the last 6 minutes of the film!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have breakfast again and I try to sleep. I am restless now.

Back in Fitzroy around 11.30am and I add some photos to Facebook, write some blogs and do my washing. Around 4.30pm I start feeling a bit spinny so I have to go to bed and wake up sometime after dusk to be freaked out. I don't recognise the silhouettes in my room and don't know where I am. I know it is not New York but it doesn't look like LA so where am I. I really do freak a bit but try to tell myself this is what I always do, which it is. I go back to sleep and get up when the phone rings. It is 8.30pm.

I add some more photos, check my mail and start to get tired again. At 10.30 I go back to bed and get up in the morning around 7.30am. I feel pretty good. I spend the morning finishing the blogs and my photos and then looking at them continuously. I think they are fantastic shots.

Well, it's time for some serious exercise so I am going to get Billy Blanks Boot Camp up on the screen.

Thanks for reading everyone. I had a fabulous time and it was a dream come true to finally go to the USA, especially New York.

No comments: