Saturday, July 11, 2009

Postscript

I have just read a couple of my blogs and have learnt that I should not be so harsh in editing. Admittedly in posting the last week or so of blogs I did go hell for leather to just get them on the page and as a result I see/read that they could have been better. I didn't think it would make that much difference but surprisingly it has. Nothing of importance has been omitted, just the fillers that provide the adjectival entertainment. Ooooh, do you like that? Adjectival!!! I impress myself!

Also, to update, Chris' wallet was dumped in a postbox and the US Mail returned it to Australia. How cool is that? It was waiting for him when he got home! Minus the cash.

Anyway, if you don't have access to Facebook and would like to see the photos please let me know.

No comments: