Thursday, December 4, 2008

10 Things I Hate About Shopping

There might be more than 10 when I finish....

1. Nothing fits me since I have put on weight
2. Everything is made for skinny pre-pubescent teens
3. I have found myself in shops like Suzanne Grae and Katies looking for regular sized clothing
4. Mothers with prams
5. Screaming children
6. People wander aimlessly and get in my way
7. Sales Assistants asking me how I am today
8. Music so loud that I can't hear what the Sales Assistant is saying to me
9. Shops so crowded with stock (like Supre) I can't move
10. The fashion which hasn't changed in about 6 years or more
11. Everything is made from t-shirt material
12. I'm on a roll so I will keep going
13. Target don't stock enough size 10
14. Messy clothing shops
15. I can't find any help when I need it and when I don't need it, I can find it
16. Extracting information from dippy Sales Assistants
17. There is only 1 newsagent at Chadstone and I always remember I want to go there when I am at the other end of the centre and after I have been around a hundred times
18. I buy a netball and a pump but when I get home I find the ball has a hole in it and the pump breaks
19. No one should wear camoflauge outside of the Army. NO ONE!

No comments: